Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random Blabberings About The Long And Shorts of NS

Having just entered the next phase of my life where I have to make a lot of adjustments to my life and it really isn't easy.

Having to lose your freedom and take a deep dive into the notion of serving NS just doesn't fit in anywhere but guess what, I did it.

NS is seen by many to be tough and any dread it without actually going through it.
So, after I've been through the first week and counting of NS, I don't think it's as tough as many would claim it to be.

Sure, it does take a very heavy toll on your mental stress. I mean, having to give up your normal life to serve in NS where you have to tread carefully or risked getting punished. It really isn't easy to get used to in the beginning.

However you think, time still passes and day by day, we get more inclined towards life in NS.


To cut things short due to the lack of time, I'm enjoying life in NS because I don't find serving it a chore. It's all in your mentality towards it. BYE.